Yet to come!Read More
Category Trade Server
[ws_table id=”4″]Read More
Welcome to the Hints page of the Stock Market. There has been a lot of changes since v5, and a lot of puzzle play for you. You can see it as a scavenger hunt. Now, below you’ll see all the hints you’ll need in order to open a special door set with 4 keypads. You have to search for the answer yourself all around the stock market.
Here they come!
There are 5 books in total you have to destroy to open the pool in the Stock Market. You have to get near them in order to see them. You can’t see them from a distance. Here are the hints of where they are located:
– Near the Cabinet inside the RED spawn
– In the water, near the bridge
– In the basement where the crates are located.
– In the elevator shaft. You might need some kind of jetpack?
– The disco where you can party! Located on the second floor.
Once you are in the new pool, you’ll see a pool.. right?.. good! There are 11 books within this pool for you to destroy. As above, you can only see them when you get near. Here are the hints in order to open up the secret waterfall.
– 1 Located when you look above you when you walk towards the pool. (above the floating water)
– 2 located within the pool, very easy to find.
– 1 located near the pool, near the glass in the middle.
– 1 on each side of the pool on the other side (break the glass first)
– 1 on each side above the “floating” water.
– 3 located at the top, find the teleport to get there in the corners.
Once you destroyed them all, the waterfall should appear. Shoot below the waterfall in the water to open a portal to the Teleportation Room also known as the Choose Wisely Room.
From here you have to choose numbers. Choose wrongly, and you’ll be teleported outside the room anywhere on the Stock Market. Choose the right one, and you’ll be teleported to the next room. Do them all correctly, and you’ll go to the Horseless Headless Horseman Boss Room.
Once you are getting further in this area, you’ll see 2 keypads near the big door. You’ll have to guess the key combination with these questions:
– The amount of Pillars in stock market (Respawn Room)
– The amount of boxes located in the basement
– The amount of total pillars in boss room
– The amount of help sentries created in Monoculus arena
– The correct combination in the Choose Wisely Room to get to the boss
But remember on the above last question. The first 3 numbers don’t count (1, 2, 3) and when you get above 10, the first digit doesn’t count either. So for example, if you get the correct answers 12, 13, 14 then the right combination is 234 (excluding the 1).
Both keypads are 6 key combination, so in total you need 12 numbers.
Good luck!Read More
All Admin Applications / Request goes to the TF2Lottery Forums:Read More
Guess what? This Trade Server spawns the:
That’s right, the Monoculus! Also known as the Eye Boss. Added in the last TF2 Halloween update of 2011.
Each 12 minutes, the Monoculus will spawn alongside with it’s portal to get there. You might say, portal?
That portal. Once it spawns, go check the bridge outside of the Stock Market, but do it quickly!
But beware! The portal only stays open for a limited time. Once you’ve entered the portal, you’ll be
teleported to an arena. Specially made for the Monoculus.
It’s always important to follow the server rules. By not following the rules, you’ll have the chance
of being kicked and or banned from the server. Remember folks, this is a trade server, not some kind
of kill server unless told otherwise by the admin(s).
Blu players are usually admins which have the ability to join the BLU team. Do NOT kill them unless told
that killing is allowed! It’s a trade server, have some respect for each other. If you prefer to kill,
then it’s highly advised to join a kill/match server instead. This is not your place to be.
Have respect for each other. It’s obvious that you also wish to be respected. Any kind of person that
is aggressive towards on and other in any kind of way (insulting, voice chat, etc) will be removed
from the server.
-=Free 2 Play users=-
All F2P’rs are allowed to join the server UNTIL the server has more than 31 players. After that,
it’ll start kicking the F2P players until server has been filled with premium members. I’m sorry F2P
users, but the trade server is mostly / generally meant for premium members.
-=Don’t spam the chat=-
Please don’t spam up the chat with your trade requests. Don’t forget that others wish to trade as well.
Spamming up the chat may lead in to a warning or further action if you continue to do it.
These are the commands you can use within our trading servers. Type them in chat in order to use them:
Server Information Commands
– !admins or /admins – Shows the list of all the admins.
– !scrapbank or /scrapbank – Shows what exactly scrapbanking is and how to do it.
– !jetpack or /jetpack – Shows you how to use the jetpack!
– !monoculus or /monoculus – All the information about the monoculus. (the eye boss)
– !adminrequest or /adminrequest – Want to be an admin?
– !rtd – Roll the Dice. Can be used every 120 seconds. A surprise happens!
Special Map Feature Commands:
– !raffle or /raffle – Shows information how the server raffle works and how to get there.
– !secrets or /secrets – Shows the current map history information.
– !history or /history – Shows the current map history information.
—> Some of these commands may not be working yet! So if it doesn’t work, it’s not added yet.Read More
Here’s our official [Mann Co.] Trade Server with special map features:
The server IP is: 126.96.36.199:27015
Using the modified Trade Stockmarket Beta map, creating our own special design. The map is still in beta, and many things will still be added, changes and improved. You can see a small preview of the map with the images below.
The trade server contains:
All 3 Bosses
– Monoculus Arena
– Merasmus Arena
– Horseless Headless Horsemann Boss
– Pool + Puzzles included!
– More to come.